Hello Disney Freaks! It's been a while and I figured that some Disney Fun Facts would help tame your child within as well as educate you like a sophisticated adult (well, almost sophisticated...we still hug stuffed animals and scream like a 3 year old when we hear a Disney song). I think, however, that shaking up the routine a little bit will be a fun experiment. Instead of me giving you all the information, you now get to guess the answers, and find how much you truly know about Disney. Are you up to the challenge? Let's see how much of a Disney Freak you truly are!
So here it goes folks! Disney Trivia #1!
1. How old was Walt Disney when he grew his famous mustache?
2. Steamboat Willie (Mickey Mouse's first film appearance) debuted on November 28, _________.
3. Disney's film Ratatouille was nominated for ___ academy awards.
4. Disneyland opened in what year?
5. Walt Disney was born on December 5. ____.
6. Walt's first movie was ______________.
7. Sleeping Beauty was made in what year?
8. What role was Billy Crystal first offered before his role in Mosters inc.
9. What was the last movie approved by Walt Disney before his death?
10. Finish the lyric: "Lets get down __ _______ __ ______ ____ ____"
Answers: 1. 25 2. 1928 3. 5 4. 1955 5. 1901 6. Snow White 7. 1959 8. Buzz Light year 9. The Aristocats 10. business to defeat the huns.
If you answered 8 or more right you are a master! Get on that Disney name tag and get to work!
If you answered 6 or more right you are Disney Wiz.
If you answered 4 or more right, its not bad! Keep up the work and you will be a master in no time.
If you answered less than four, you need a little boost of Disney magic. sorry:(
*Post your scores to compare with other followers*
Goodnight Disney Freaks and always remember "If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme. -Jimminy Cricket
Monday, November 4, 2013
Hello Disney Freaks! I hope you all had a very fun Halloween, and now that all that dressing up, ghosts, and vampires have all been done...It's Holiday Time! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas and New Years are soon to follow! It's time to start anticipating the family unity of Thanksgiving and the bustling stampedes of Black Friday. Here are some Ideas to help you better plan the kickoff of the holiday season:
* If you haven't visited Disneyland yet or perhaps you have a lingering ticket or are fortunate enough to have a Disney pass, November is as good a time as any to visit the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. Starting on November 12th through January 6, Disneyland will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland, and yes...Disneyland DID just get better. Disney has multiple Christmas festivities during this time such as parades, Disneyland's annual Candlelight Processional, and much more! To learn more visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/holidays-at-the-disneyland-resort/ to find out specific dates, times, etc.
* If you or the mother in your household is not the most gifted cook, don't fret! The Disneyland Hotel has a huge Thanksgiving feast with lots of turkey, desserts, and an abundance of Thanksgiving foods. It's a great way to enjoy your Thanksgiving meal with your family and many of your favorite Disney friends!
* Make sure you carefully plan your Christmas couponing and sales ahead of time so you don't get stampeded in the stores (especially on Black Friday, yikes, what a crowd!). The Disney store has multiple clearance items you can get such as mugs, stuffed animals, backpacks, etc. They also have plenty of Frozen merchandise you can purchase such as barbies for the little ones, ore even yourself...don't be ashamed!We've all snuck a little playtime with our old dolls. :D
* Lastly, make sure you see Disney's newest movie Frozen!!! In theater's November 27th! So excited!
If it's anything like Tangled, I am ecstatic to see what Disney's created now!
Well, sadly, that's all for now folks!
And remember: "Live every moment as not to regret what you are about to do." - Walt Disney
God Bless and good night Disney Freaks!