Friday, October 4, 2013

Disney Fun Facts: #1

Hello Disney Freaks! Nice to finally talk to you again! So I have been researching interesting Disney facts lately out of extreme boredom, and in doing so I have successfully discovered the secret to killing the boredom of school and make learning fun again! Its called Disney-cation! It's not really a word nor a legitimate thinking process, but hey! It's fun right!? So here it goes, 5 interesting Disney facts for the day!

1.  Walt Disney helped with anti-Nazi Propaganda in World War 2. This one is called "Der Fuerer's Face". You can look it up on Youtube...its quite patriotic and entertaining.

2. Snow white is only 14 years old! She should be married with 4 kids by the time shes my age ! And I'm still young!!!

3. Ariel is said to be the only Princess shown to have a child (aka Melony).

4. The voice of Aladdin (speaking voice that is)is also Steve from "Full House"! What a cutie  I mean voice wise that is...*blush*

5. Walt Disney was afraid of mice!Weather its a rumor or the truth, no one can be certain but it sure is ironic!

Well that's all for tonight guys! Ta Ta for now and remember..."When you wish upon a star...makes NO DIFFERENCE WHO YOU ARE..."

2 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to critique your grammar, my friend? :) But I did not know those things!

    ReplyDelete