Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Top Reasons Why We Love Olaf

Top 7 Reasons We All Love Olaf


1. "Some people are worth melting for."
-Olaf is self-sacrificing which makes him the best friend out there! We love him not only for his sense of humor, but for his sense of loyalty as well.


2. "Because I love you, Anna, I insist you run."
-Olaf doesn't mind telling the truth. He is even blunt quite often which makes him a hilarious comic relief!

3. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs."
-We all love Olaf's innocence and loving nature. He's proof that  a hug never hurt anyone! That's why we are all waiting for the Olaf plush to come in the mail:)

4.  "Oh, I don't know why, but I've always liked the idea of summer, and sun, and all thing hot..."
-Olaf's optimism makes us optimistic as well. His joyfulness reflects towards us!

5. "You guys go and I'll distract him... there goes my butt!...things just got a whole lot harder."
-Olaf says what he feels and sees. It's one thing that makes us love him!

6. "All right! Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?"
-Olaf is not the smartest character...he doesn't catch on very fast, but his optimism and child-like nature entices us to love him.

7. "Like how Kristoff loved you enough to leave you behind."
-Again, Olaf isn't the wisest guy, but then again he is made of snow. His innocent perspective on things put an ease to our complicated worries.




That's all for tonight folks! Goodnight and God Bless! *



No comments:

Post a Comment