Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cinderella: Live-Action Film

Hello Disney Freaks!


If you didn't already know, Cinderella came to theater's this Friday! I personally was very lucky to have seen it at Downtown Disney on opening day, and let me just say...WOW! 

This movie was absolutely magical. Of course, being a Disney movie I expected it to be good, but let me tell you that it went well beyond my expectations. Everything about the movie was magical, and everything was displayed in such a way that the story felt real and relate able to life. The movies' messages were undoubtedly the strongest messages I have ever seen, and the movie left me with a lasting smile marking my face and the presence of magic in my heart.

The charming prince played by Richard Madden and the grace and kindness of Cinderella played by Lily James was obviously a huge part of my new-found love for the Cinderella story, but they weren't the only ones to make the film so wonderful. The fairy Godmother (Helena Bonham Carter) and Lady Tremaine (Cate Blanchett) were astounding actresses and I know the entire audience fell in love with the love of Cinderella's mother and father and the loyalty of Cinderella's friends... and I'm certain you will too.

     Richard Madden and Lily James in Cinderella.   


If you haven't seen the film yet, make sure that you do. I'm sure it will fill you will magic and a renewed respect for Walt Disney Productions.

Well that's all for tonight folks! God Bless!
And Remember Disney Freaks... "Have Courage and be Kind." -Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment