Sunday, June 21, 2015

Inside Out

Hello fellow  Disney Freaks!


Inside out was released in theaters just this past Friday, and having seen it on Saturday, I can honestly say it was GREAT!!!

I have to be honest. Sometimes after I see a movie, I constantly battle with myself over weather it was a true classic or just another mediocre movie aimed at selling tickets and gaining profit...but let me just tell that there was no inner battle this time...it is indeed a classic.

While it didn't have a magical princess-y feel to it, it dealt with a very complex concept in a very simple and relate able way. After all, everyone has emotions, it's just a matter of understanding  them.

Anyway, I feel like I understand not only  myself a little bit better, but others as well by seeing motives and feelings in a very uncomplicated way. I also couldn't help myself from falling in love with all of the emotions/lead characters! Amy Poehler did an amazing job as Joy, and as always, I loved her fun, upbeat, and quirky character. All of the other characters were great too, such as Mindy Kaling as Disgust, Phyllis Smith as Sadness, Lewis Black as Anger, and Bill Hader as Fear. A strong cast of comedians pulled together a shaky concept, and made it into a classic Disney Film.

If you have any questions about  the film, feel free to visit http://movies.disney.com/inside-out/ to check out the characters and plot!

Well, that's all for tonight folks!
"Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." -Grandmother Willow
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment